Application for pTLA from ICM-PL - review will close 21 May

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Thu, 06 May 1999 20:08:39 -0700

Per the request from Wojtek Sylwestrzak and Rafal Maszkowski, I'm opening a two week window for the review of their pTLA request. I will close this on 21 May 99. (Note this would be the second /28 pTLA assigned.)

Thanks,

Bob

====