Application for pTLA from Trumpet - review will close 21 May

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Thu, 06 May 1999 20:03:17 -0700

Per the request from Peter Tattam, I'm opening a two week window for the review of their pTLA request. I will close this on 21 May 99. (Note this would be the first /28 pTLA assigned.)

Thanks,

Bob
====