draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-routing-00.txt

Buclin, Bertrand Bertrand.Buclin@ch.att.com
Mon, 11 May 1998 01:43:08 +0200

Hi Rebecca,

I'm copying the 6Bone mailing list on the reply to your question, if you
don't mind.

> >8    6Bone Operations group
> >
> > The  6Bone  Operations group is the body in charge of monitoring
the
> > adherence to the present rules, and will take the appropriate
actions
> > to  correct  deviations. Membership in the 6Bone Operations group
is
> > mandatory for, and restricted to, any site connected to the 6Bone.
> >
> > The   6Bone  Operations  group  takes  the  form  of  a  mailing
list
> > (operations@6bone.net)  and is derived from  the  data  in the
6Bone
> > registry.
>
> How exactly is this mailer derived?

As you might have seen on the 6Bone mailing list, there was some
discussion recently on this topic. The intent is to use the electronic
mail address specified in the MTNER object of each site. I consider this
topic to be still under discussion on the mailing list, but once
conclusion is reached, I'll update the draft to reflect it.

Cheers, Bertrand