Questions

S Tadepalli sst2258@omega.uta.edu
Fri, 8 May 1998 15:14:29 -0500 (CDT)

Can anyone please answer the following questions as soon as possible?
Thank you for your help.

                1.  Can you tell me the advantages and disadvantages of
IPv6's automatic configuration protocols, "plug-n-play" over the way it is
done in IPv4?
        2.  Can you tell me a scheduling discipline I can use to implement
all of IPv6's real-time support and tell me something of its advantages?
        3.  Can you tell me the potential strengths and weaknesses of the
IPv6 nested header structure.  If there is a weakness in this structure,
can you propose an alternative?
        Thank you very much for your time and please have a nice day.

                                                        Sriram