ngtrans agenda for IETF in LA as submitted on 25Mar98

Bob Fink rlfink@lbl.gov
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 07:19:27 -0800

NGTRANS WG Agenda (both tools and 6bone)

TUESDAY, March 31, 1998  1300-1515

Chairs: Bob Fink, Bob Gilligan, Tony Hain

ngtrans tools

	NNAT I-D- Jim Bound - 15 mins

	NAT-PT I-D- George Tsirtsis & Pyda Srisuresh - 15 mins

	O'Dell tunnelling ideas - 15 mins

6bone stuff

	6bone Status report - Bob Fink - 5 mins

	6bone routing issues I-D - Alain Durand - 15 mins

	6bone routing reports and related issues - Masaki Hirabaru - 15 mins

	Multihomed routing domain issues for IPv6 aggregatable scheme I-D -
Francis Dupont - 15 mins

	6bone transit through CAIRN - Allison Mankin - 10 mins

	IPSEC proposition - Allison Mankin - 5 mins

	Win-NT IPv6 public source - Richard Draves - 5 mins

	pTLA asignment rules - Bob Fink - 5 mins

	steps to clean up the backbone - Bob Fink - 5 mins

	tools to help clean up the backbone - Ivano Guardini - 10 mins

====================
TUESDAY, March 31, 1998

1300-1400 Afternoon Sessions I

INT ip1394 IP Over IEEE 1394 WG
OPS ngtrans Next Generation Transition WG <<<<<<<<<<<<
TSV tcpsat TCP Over Satellite WG
USV run Responsible Use of the Network WG

1415-1515 Afternoon Sessions II

INT ip1394 IP Over IEEE 1394 WG
OPS ngtrans Next Generation Transition WG <<<<<<<<<<<<
SEC spki Simple Public Key Infrastructure WG
TSV tcpsat TCP Over Satellite WG

==============
Other IPv6 activities

MONDAY, March 30, 1998

1930-2200 Evening Sessions

        INT     ipngwg      IP Next Generation WG   <<<<<<<<<<<<
        RTG    mpls         Multiprotocol Label Switching WG

WEDNESDAY, April 1

1300-1500 Afternoon Session

Alternatives to Address Translation on Networks BOF (AATN)
(opposite ipp, schema, mboned, vrrp, pint)

THURSDAY, April 2, 1998

0900-1130 Morning Sessions

        INT     ipngwg     IP Next Generation WG   <<<<<<<<<<<<
        OPS    entmib      Entity MIB WG
        SEC    pkix          Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) WG
        TSV    rtfm          Realtime Traffic Flow Measurement WG

-end