(v6 2438) sendmail6

Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh itojun@itojun.org
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:07:44 +0900

>I have to submit this agenda next week so you have just one more chance to
>add to the agenda.  Please send to me/Tony/Bob directly (cc the lists if
>you want).

	Hello, this is Jun-ichiro Itoh of WIDE project.
	Sorry for late contact, but we (WIDE project) would like to
	submit an item to be added to the ngtrans meeting agenda.
	Thanks for your help,

itojun

---
Title: SMTP issues in IPv4/v6 environment
Time: 5min
Speaker: a guy from WIDE project
	Kazuhiko Yamamoto (kazu@wide.ad.jp) or Jun-ichiro Itoh
	(itojun@wide.ad.jp) will be speaking.
Abstract:
	Some of the old software (DNS resolver or MTA) may not be happy
	with "IN AAAA" DNS record registered for MX host.
	We've performed a public experiment on this issue, by asking people
	to send email to two IPv4/v6 MTA hosts with different DNS record
	setups.  The results and will be shown.