6Bone Tunnel(s)

linux2@nitehawk.premier1.net linux2@nitehawk.premier1.net
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:23:15 GMT

I'm looking for a host or hosts that will provide IPv4 to IPv6 tunnels for a dialup
machine (static IP) and a corporate network (~3 internal nodes to start).  Geographically
I am a short distance north of Seattle, Washington.  Connectivity wise, I am closest to the
IXA transport link and NWNET.  However, from the registry information it doesn't look like IXA
has upgraded to the new address format.  I still have not got a reply from NWNET.

If anyone can provide me with some address space and a couple tunnels, I would be very happy.
	Matthew Schlegel
		Systems Administrator,	Datalight, Inc.