NAT

Mike Crawfurd mike.crawfurd@cmg.nl
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:36:55 +0200

I am aware of the various product that support these methods, but my
thesis scope is limited to an enviroment without any contact of router
(since it's not a very technical school and they are very easily
confused).

So my intensions are to use just a LAN implementation with just a few
hosts, and my hopes are that soon I can implement it within my company
with the use of e.g. cisco routers.

Thanks anyway

Mike

--
TIA & TTUL,

Mike Crawfurd.

Mike Crawfurd                          Telephone. (+31) 10 253 7000
CMG Advanced Technologies Industries   Telefax.   (+31) 10 253 7033
Kralingseweg 241, 3062 CE Rotterdam    Mobile.    (+31) 65 534 7574
The Netherlands                        Email.     mike.crawfurd@cmg.nl