new 6bone diagram - version 78

Roger Buttiens Roger.Buttiens@vivaOSI.bro.dec.com
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 08:37:21 +0200

Bob,

Just to announce a new site behind DIGITAL-BE  :  VUB-ULB,  the =
Universities of Brussels. =20
RIPE entries (new style) are created / updated for both ends of the =
tunnel (STATIC).   The DIGITAL-BE site is announcing the VUB-ULB site =
via RIP to DIGITAL-CA (backbone site).
It works since a couple of weeks, and I guess I can announce it now.  =
Please let me know if there is any problem with it.   And maybe you can =
include its presence on the next version of the drawing V 79

thanks and regards,
Roger Buttiens, DIGITAL-BE  =20

ipv6-site:   DIGITAL-BE
origin:      AS1891
descr:       Digital Equipment Corporation
descr:       Brussels, Belgium
location:    50 45 54 N 04 25 10 E 800m
country:     BE
prefix:      5F07:6300:C179:0:1::/80
application: ping kulderzipken.ipv6.digital.be=20
application: ping knoerifast.ipv6.digital.be=20
tunnel:      IPv6 in IPv4 knoerifast.ipv6.digital.be -> =
pax-6bone.pa-x.dec.com DIGITAL-CA RIPv6
tunnel:      IPv6 in IPv4 knoerifast.ipv6.digital.be -> =
earc-rtr.kar-x.dec.com DIGITAL-EARC RIPv6
tunnel:      IPv6 in IPv4 knoerifast.ipv6.digital.be -> =
vboipv6rtr.europe.digital.com DIGITAL-ETC RIPv6
tunnel:      IPv6 in IPv4 knoerifast.ipv6.digital.be -> =
6bone-core.ipv6.imag.fr G6 RIPv6
tunnel:      IPv6 in IPv4 knoerifast.ipv6.digital.be -> =
asteurodemo1.ipv6.iihe.ac.be DIGITAL-BE STATIC
contact:     RB1-6BONE
remarks:     ipv6-site is operational since December, 12th  1996
remarks:     kulderzipken (Alpha) runs Digital Unix V4.0B, IPv6 X6.0A
remarks:     knoerifast (RouteAbout Access EI-ISDN) runs IPv6 =
#179,SW=3DT2.0-5
remarks:     New tunnels added, RIP or static; send mail to contact
notify:      Roger.Buttiens@vivaOSI.bro.dec.com
changed:     Roger.Buttiens@bro.mts.dec.com 19970422
changed:     auto-dbm@ISI.EDU 19970608
changed:     Buttiens@mail.dec.com 19970609