6bone diagram changes

Guy Davies guyd@uunet.pipex.com
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 15:00:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Folks,

If you are all still unable to get a sensible response from UKERNA/JANET
then, given that we could delegate say /64 or /80 supernets, I think we,
UUNET/UK, could provide the necessary entries.  I'll confirm this with
various parties in UUNET in the UK tomorrow and, if it's OK, let you know.

We have 5f07:3900/32 and use two supernets within that
(5f07:3900:9e2b:8900/64 and 5f07:3900:c2:8200/64).  There's plenty of
other uniquely addressable space in there ;-)

I think, as I said in an email to most of the UK sites yesterday, it is
worth the UK sites getting our heads together to organise a sensible UK
topology.  I guess the allocation of test address space would be an
integral part of that.

Regards,

Guy Davies  				UUNET
----------				Internet House, 332 Science Park
Operational Services Manager		Milton Road
					Cambridge, CB4 4BZ
email: guyd@uunet.pipex.com		url: http://www.uunet.pipex.com/
tel: +44 (0)1223 250122 #4		fax: +44 (0)1223 250133