call for 6bone TLA participants for Oct. 1 renumbering of backbone

Lai Zit Seng lzs@pobox.com
Sat, 23 Aug 1997 05:13:30 +0800 (SGT)

Hello,

I would like to request a pTLA for the National University of Singapore
(NUS). We already have a 6bone gateway running on an IPv6 capable router
doing BGPv4 with IPv6 extensions. We also have IPv6 routers running on
FreeBSD, Linux and Solaris on our internal network. We currently connect
to CISCO and provide IPv6 connectivity to several islands in NUS.

We have several projects dealing with IPsec, RSVP, mobile IPv6 and OSPF in
progress. We will be very happy to be directly involved in 6bone backbone
operations to provide a better testbed for our projects as well as to gain
operation experience. We can manage with this transition and beyond.

We will be glad to provide 6bone connectivity to other sites, especially
for those in this region.

If you have any questions regarding our application, please direct them to
me.

Regards,

.lzs