call for 6bone TLA participants for Oct. 1 renumbering of backbone

Quaizar Vohra qv@3com.com
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 18:42:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bob,
	I would like to request a test pTLA on behalf of 3com.
We have just finished development of IPv6 on a 3com router and
have tested its interoperability at UNH.

	My qualifications include development of IPv6 on
NetBSD as well as on 3com routers. I had initiated the UNH 6bone
site and had maintained it for a while. We at UNH had successfully
provided 6bone connectivity to other sites. Enough of bragging :-).

	My main interest would be to test the interoperability of
3com router (being a backbone router would stress it to). Hopefully
this will send a positive message that there are enough router and
host vendors interoperating well on the 6bone to start native deployment.

I will try my best to provide 6bone connectivity to any other sites.

Please feel free to send me questions, comments.

Thanks
Quaizar