6bone sites registered

bound@zk3.dec.com bound@zk3.dec.com
Wed, 18 Sep 96 19:09:38 -0400

Bob,

I will register Digital (please folks not DEC).
I think all being on RIPE NCC will work good.  If your not there then we
don't know about you.

On the tunnel topic.

I am sitting here looking at the map.  See the Cisco/US hub.  See all
the nodes its routing too.

I will in the next month with another partner offer an additional tunnel
to route to those same nodes and addtional nodes.  Cisco and Digital wil
be providing the same routing.  I have given my reasons for this in
other mail.  I will also have a router to WIDE Japan and directly back
to UNH bypassing NRL connection completely.

p.s. Showing the 6bone page and map to Interop attendees they are all
very impressed and with implementation status on IPng Page.

thanks
/jim