[6bone] Cisco IPv6 configuration issues

John Fraizer tvo at enterzone.net
Thu May 4 06:24:34 PDT 2006

No.  I haven't tried point-to-point.  I need to set up 3000 individual PVCs
like I need another hold in my head. ;)  I know that ATM over LANE works.  It
just doesn't work right with Cisco gear - unless someone knows something I don't.

It's been running just fine on my linux routers for 5 years.

John