[6bone] Cisco and NAT question

Scott Nelson L at bnmnetworks.net
Mon Feb 21 10:44:22 PST 2005

Can NAT be setup to NAT ipv6 to ipv6 from one interface to the other?

ISP1   ISP2   ISP3
  |      |             |
        router
    |        |
Client/Network connections

I want to statically route all of ISP 2  and ISP 3 network ranges to them
via their connections while using ISP's 1 network range for everything else.
ISP1, 2 and 3 are tunnels. Client/Network connections are and fast ethernet
and a 10Mb ethernet.

BGP would be great except that I can't get anyone to call me back so, I am
exploring this option while I am waiting for them to call ( if ever ).
Free tunnels are great but..............   ;-)

Anyway, I have been working on it for a couple of days now and can't seem to
get this working.
So, what I need is to NAT overload ISP2 and ISP3 from my network ranges.
That's the part that I am having an issue with.
Routing is already pushing the traffic for those networks out the correct
tunnels via static route to each tunnel.

Anybody doing IPv6 NAT overload via Cisco or have an idea how to get this
working?

TIA

Scotty