[6bone] .int / .arpa

Mariusz Woźniak M.Wozniak at zehs.com.pl
Wed Feb 16 03:28:01 PST 2005

Jeroen wrote:

>For what do you need ip6.int?
>By now (ip6.int was deprecated 4 years ago!) you should have switched
>everything to ip6.arpa already.

Some services still resolve int records. I was in "sleeping mode" with
ipv6 projects, but im back, i want to be "on time" when all start
working :) I have new IP and some time to work. I want to change/add
ipv6's to my webserver, ssh, ircserver, 2 lan networks (every comp with
private ipv6), some route practice, and rest of things that i make using
ipv4. I want to check how far can i go with new architecture.