[6bone] non-global address space for IXs (was: 2001:478:: as /48)

Stephen Stuart stuart@tech.org
Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:48:37 -0700

> On Mon, 8 September 2003 14:15:00 -0700, Stephen Stuart wrote:
> > If you read the page whose URL you elided from your reply:
>
> I read it and discussed it in all detail with Joe, I know
> the URL.

It might have been helpful to mention that, so as not to appear that
you didn't bother to read the page.

> I was hoping to get a more helpful reply with some
> hints in it as to why/any reasoning, etc.

It might have been helpful to mention that, so as not to appear that
you didn't bother to read the page.

> Your reply spoke
> for itself so let me say sorry for bothering you at all.

If you've read the page and have questions, I'm happy to try to answer
them. If you discussed the page in detail with Joe, though, I don't
know that I'd be able to supply much in the way of additional
information. If you'd like to try to ask some specific questions,
though, I'd be happy to try to supply you with specific answers. I'll
leave it up to you whether to continue ccing the list or not.

Stephen