[6bone] non-global address space for IXs (was: 2001:478:: as /48)

Alexander Koch koch@tiscali.net
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:53:36 +0200

On Sun, 7 September 2003 15:36:58 -0700, Stephen Stuart wrote:
> > If they din't honor my no-export communities, you bet
> > your life I'd sever links with OT.
>
> ISC's policy for satellite f-root route distribution is that no-export
> may be stripped so that a network peering with a satellite f-root can
> distribute the route in question to its customers.

Sure, but I am not allowed to do v6 transit for the NYIIX
node. It's v6, you know... v6. PAIX and v6 is coming soon
for us, arguably, but still that policy makes me use the
PAIX F sent to me by fine HE which we meet in NYIIX and
Equi6IX in Ashburn...

Any chances of this being changed?

Alexander