[6bone] non-global address space for IXs (was: 2001:478:: as /48)

Stephen Stuart stuart@tech.org
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 15:36:58 -0700

> On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> > > And those ISPs should be flogged and have their peering sessions
> > > admin-downed
> >
> > OpenTransit does it (and therefore the local replica of
> > F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET in HonkKong is announced world-wide). You want to
> > sever links with OpenTransit?
>
> If they din't honor my no-export communities, you bet your life I'd sever
> links with OT.

ISC's policy for satellite f-root route distribution is that no-export
may be stripped so that a network peering with a satellite f-root can
distribute the route in question to its customers.

See http://www.isc.org/peering/#policy for details.

Stephen