[6bone] Eastcoast tunnelbrokers..

Haesu haesu@towardex.com
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 00:27:57 -0400

And yes, let us count how many tunnelbrokers are out there today that gives out only a /64 to endusers.

And considering we are getting connections from TB's until we work out in getting our own TLA space, how the heck does anyone expect us to abide to "MINIMUM /48" policy when our current TBs only offer a few /48's??

I am fully aware our current /64 assignment "violates" the extremity; but we are working to come to compliance to the RIR policies. And I bleieve the RIR policies apply directly down the chain to LIRs. Well, we are not a LIR yet.

Let's not go over the obvious...

-hc

--
Sincerely,