[6bone] 2001:478:: as /48

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 21:55:55 -0700 (PDT)

% | From: Bill Manning <bmanning@ISI.EDU>
% | Subject: 2001:478::  as /48
% | To: 6bone@ISI.EDU
% | Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 09:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
% |
% | this prefix has/is being carved up into /48 and /64 subnets for
% | use at exchange points and other infrastructure support services.
% Please, tell me that you are not saying that you will pollute my routing
% table with /64s now already ?

	Not me. I (AS 4555) may hand you a couple of /48s tho.
	ISPs at exchanges where these prefixes are used may send
	a /48 to you as well.

--bill