[6bone] 2001:478:: as /48

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:48:26 -0400 (EDT)

I agree with this.  As long as the IP address allocation is used only as
next-hop for prefixes exchanges across some fabric, the DMZ prefix does not
need to be exported outside of the routing domain of the exchange member.

Only time this runs into a problem is when people do something silly like
put a root-server ON the exchange fabric, and use the exchange IP space for
it's host address... My jab at the root-server is also applicable to IPv4
:)

Thanks
Rob Rockell
SprintLink