[6bone] 6bone pTLA 3FFE:401C::/32 allocated to T-NET

Todd T. Fries todd@fries.net
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:03:23 -0600

I apologze for going to the list on this, but my information is woefully
out of date.

Only my email address should remain correct .. and at that it may be
toddf@acm.org instead of todd@fries.net...

Do you have pointers/a short faq on those of us who input data years ago,
and have no starting point as to where to gather a cluebit to do our part?

Hopefully the answer will help out more than just me.

Thanks,
--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net

Free Daemon Consulting, LLC                    VOIP: 1.636.410.0632
http://FreeDaemonConsulting.com                Land: 1.405.810.2918
"..in support of free software solutions."   Mobile: 1.405.203.6124

Key fingerprint: 37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
            Key: http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

Penned by Pim van Pelt on Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 09:13:06AM +0100, we have: