[6bone] quagga bgpd importing and advertising debian routes on the fly

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:29:16 -0500 (EST)

Um, there are a number of ways to achieve your goal but I wonder why you
want these long prefixes in BGP at all?  Run an *IGP* in your network and
carry "connected" routes into IGP.  BGP == *BORDER* Gateway Protocol.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
President                 | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
EnterZone, Inc            | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Network Consulting Services       |