[6bone] pTLA request by CBR-TPSA - review closes 11 June 2003

Bob Fink bob@thefinks.com
Sat, 31 May 2003 08:09:10 -0700

6bone Folk,

CBR-TPSA has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 11 June
2003 (earlier than usual... see below). Please send your comments to me or
the list.

   <www.ipv6.cbr.tpsa.pl>

I am doing a shorter time period on this pTLA request as I will be leaving
on a 2 week vacation on the 12th of June and won't be in email contact
until 1 July. Also, I won't process any more pTLA requests (there aren't
many :-) until after I return from vacation.

Thanks,

Bob

===