[6bone] RE: [ipv6-wg@ripe.net] Update on IPv6 filter recommendation

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Fri, 16 May 2003 08:09:46 -0700 (PDT)

% Hi,
%
% On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 06:20:24AM -0700, Bill Manning wrote:
% > % So if that address space isn't visible, the prerequisites are not
% > % fulfilled, obviously, and it would be in the boundaries of the policy
% > % to take the address space back.
% > 	Visable to whom?
%
% To the majority of the internet users (as you insist on claiming that
% there is nothing as "the global routing table").

	does that majority have to include you or I?
	and show me the global routing table please?

% The Internet is an *Inter*network.  It's about connecting all of it
% together, not building small splinter networks that have no connectivity.

	The Internet in one mesh of interconected networks that run
	the IP protocol suite.  There are others.  Military networks,
	Closed commercial networks, Financial networks, Research networks,
	... its a long list.

--bill