[6bone] 6BONE database entries for non-3FFE space?

Pekka Savola pekkas@netcore.fi
Wed, 14 May 2003 14:50:25 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

I'd like to hear what others have done with regard to this..

Currently, we only have the RIPE 2001:FOO::/32 space anymore.  The
assignments have been recorded in the RIPE database in the normal fashion,
of course.  (Of course, the situation is the same with ARIN/APNIC/.. space
too, but just to take an example.)

Have folks w/ production space kept the 6bone database

http://www.viagenie.qc.ca/en/ipv6/registry/ and
http://www.cs-ipv6.lancs.ac.uk/ipv6/6Bone/Whois/

up-to-date especially regard to assigned /48 sites?

Or is there a rough consensus to let it rot in pieces for non-3FFE address
space?