[6bone] report of 6bone planning BOF

Abdul Basit basit@basit.cc
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:47:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hmm so what advantage will we get in not using 3ffe::/16 space
and still using tunnels, just with address change to 2001::/16

We could say that after this amount of time 3ffe::/16 space will be
used for production also and your delegation will still work.
and ISP be able to provide 3ffe:: space also as well as 2001:: ?

-- basit