[6bone] Australia connection

Gav old_mc_donald@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 18:25:53 +0800

Hi Guys,

Yes I was waiting for confirmation from Telstra before releasing any
details.

The guy to speak to is Stephan Millet from Telstra Internet Networking
Development

Below is a copy of the email he has sent me, hopefully he will include the
6bone list when releasing more details but I will forward a copy of any more
info I receive.

Michael , Telstra as a 6Bone provider :0)

Hope this helps:-

------------------------------

Gav,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am just putting the final touches on our IPv6 web
pages etc which will provide all the info you require including application
forms, I will release the URL to yourself and the General AU community soon
(early next week all going well)

Could you also please email me using my IPv6 role address as I run some
pretty aggresive spam filters and wouldn't want to miss any emails from the
general AU IPv6 community.

email me using : ipv6-trial@telstra.net

Speak to you soon

Cheers

--
Stephan Millet
Telstra Internet Networking Development

PS- there was no doubt that I was going to share this information, why would
I mention it in the first place otherwise :0)

I know a fair few in AU who need this including Dan etc and was the main
reason for my pushing this, I have no idea however whether this was going to
be released this early (!) anyway but hope it helps.

Gav....

---
Checked for Viruses (Viri) , Gav...