[6bone] Security over IPv6 networks

David Kessens david@IPRG.nokia.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:50:25 -0800

Tim,

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 12:38:03AM +0000, Tim Chown wrote:

> When will it be available of the shelf, and where's the spec of the
> functionality?  (Very keen as a potential buyer with money in the bank :)

I checked with a few people and this is what they answered me:

---
I would expect to see released code in May.

As for specifications of the functionality, what is available can be
obtained by registering for the beta program on CP's web site. Release
Notes, What's new and preliminary users guide should be there.
---

I hope this helps. Please follow up privately with me if you have more
questions,

David K.
---