[6bone] How to specify an IPv6 DNS server on the IPv6-only host

Tim Chown tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:07:10 +0000

So where do I buy a copy of Windows Server 2003 now? :)

I am also a little confused - the Server package has a client and server,
so you can install the client on a non-Windows Server machine?

Tim