[6bone] v6 and ADSL

Fred Templin ftemplin@IPRG.nokia.com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:07:28 -0700

Christian,

As I mentioned in my reply to to Tina, 6to4 can only be used when the
residential gateway is assigned a globally routeable IPv4 address and I
agree is the more natural solution in that case. When a globally routeable
IPv4 address is not available, alternative mechanisms (e.g., ISATAP)
are needed.

Fred
ftemplin@iprg.nokia.com