[6bone] ntp/kame

Pim van Pelt pim@ipng.nl
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:02:33 +0100

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 12:16:19AM -0600, Abdul Basit wrote:

| Hi,
|
|  Has anyone checked out ntp ipv6 implementation?
| as far as i tested, none(ntp4.1rc1, ntp 4.1.72, 4.1.70,
| 4.1.0 (patched from viaganie patch) worked on kame/freebsd
| (snap 6'th jan).
I have recently also tried the ntp4 stuff, but to no avail. Also
there were many strange behavioral issues with IPv6 transport
so I reverted back to an IPv4 only approach. The Viagenie software
can only work with one specific GPS source and IIRC not sync to
other (stratum-1) servers over the Internet.

Does anybody have a working server (that does IPv4 and IPv6 without
a direct time-source) ? I'd be interrested in one for FreeBSD.

groet,
Pim

--
Pim van Pelt                 Email: pim@ipng.nl