[6bone] 6BONE registry deletions by jazz.viagenie.qc.ca

David Kessens david@IPRG.nokia.com
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:29:00 -0800

Vebjorn,

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 12:55:31PM -0800, Vebjorn Ljosa wrote:
> On 2002-12-17, I got notices from the 6BONE Registry
> (auto-dbm-mgr@whois.6bone.net) that two of my ipv6-site objects (PVV
> and PVV2) had been deleted.  The request came from the host
> jazz.viagenie.qc.ca (206.123.31.2).  The associated inet6num objects
> were not deleted.
>
> The networks in question have been dead for a while, so it's not a big
> deal, but does anyone know who deleted the objects and why?
>
> (If this was some kind of official deletion, and it was announced on
> the 6BONE list, I apologize for not having read the list closely
> enough.)

Please send me privately more detailed information with the exact
email that you received and I will be able to figure out what happened
in cooperation with the viagenie people who are managing the website
userinterface.

I hope this helps,

David K.
---