[6bone] notice of intent to reclaim unused pTLAs, comment period closes 17 January 2003

Bob Fink bob@thefinks.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:27:33 -0800

Marc, and others responding on this point,

Let's wait for the two weeks and see who replies. I will make an attempt in
each no-reply case to notify the listed contacts before a final action.

I appreciate both sides of this: being considerate of 6bone pTLA holders,
and holding a reasonable standard of compliance to our rules.

Thanks,

Bob

===