[6bone] notice of intent to reclaim unused pTLAs, comment period closes 17 January 2003

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 23:20:50 +0100

Marc Blanchet wrote:

> Bob, I agree, but at the same time, we are talking about
> loosing the use of
> a large address space. Care should be taken to make sure that
> the owner has
> the chance to respond.

Check http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/tla/6bone.

All the prefixes Bob has put up for reclaim have not been announced
for at least a month now. And most of them have been known for not
being announced before that either. Apparently none of the multiple
contact are available for reading either the 6bone list and/or their
private mailboxes.

Also there is this nice requirement that a pTLA holder should respond
in a timely fashion and 1 month is not a timely fashion.

Greets,
 Jeroen