[6bone] 6bone transitions planning BOF in San Francisco

Todd T. Fries todd@fries.net
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:49:07 -0600

I cannot be there, but I find it disturbing that in 3 short years I will
no longer be able to connect to the 6bone.  I presume that by that time
tunnel providers (such as www.freenet6.net) will have migrated their
users over to real addresses?

Or do I really need to start pressuring my upstreams to provide ipv6
connectivity?
--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net

I'm available for hire!  http://todd.fries.net/resume.html

(last updated 2003/01/02 02:08:59)

Penned by Bob Fink on Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 02:01:50PM -0800, we have: