[6bone] notice of intent to reclaim unused pTLAs, closes 17Jan0

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:32:50 +0100

Bob Fink [mailto:bob@thefinks.com] wrote:

> Jeroen,
>
> At 02:57 PM 2/25/2003 +0100, Jeroen Massar wrote:
> >Bob Fink wrote the 17th of January 2003:

> As of this moment, ANSNET and 6COM are returned and CAIRN is
> reclaimed.
> I've just updated the list for these.

> I will continue to update the list as I plod along.
> Meanwhile, anything
> that is in question is marked so anyone concerned can simply
> not peer until
> it is clarified.
>
> Can someone remind me what the "never" last seen status time is?

"Never" means:
"didn't get a route for this prefix in any of the routing tables
 since the 1st of December 2002 when this measurement tool was started"

Unfortunatly that is not a very long while, maybe if someone has old
tables laying around they can contribute them so I can match up the
dates?
I've added the above sentence on the page to clarify this a bit.

Greets,
 Jeroen