[6bone] pTLA request by CTN1 - review closes 16 December 2003

Petr Baudis pasky@xs26.net
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 21:35:36 +0100

--vtzGhvizbBRQ85DL

  Hello,

  I personally fully agree with Jeroen. The numerous technical issues
persist even after few days and although ctn1.com representative replied
to Jeroen's mail, they did not bothered to fix even the trivial errors
like the web server misconfiguration. They did not even bothered to
reply to the challenges by Pekka Savola and Jeroen Massar on the list.

  Also, Jeroen describes numerous misconfigurations, which speak of
technical incompetency of the CTN1 representatives (I would only add
that ns3.ctn1.net. has lame delegation of ctn1.net.).

  The applicant shows multiple grave violations to guidelines presented
in RFC2772. Their "IPv6 accessible system" www.ctn1.com. has not even an
AAAA record. Their network is unreachable (at least the only known host
in it, www.ctn6.net.). Apparently, their technical infrastructure is
neither reliable nor fully maintained.

  Therefore, I believe that this request is inacceptable and should be
denied. Let's not have something so laughable as the last 6bone
assignment.

  Regards,

--=20
=20
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
=2E
To get something done, a committee should consist of no more than three
persons, two of them absent.
=2E
Stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/

--vtzGhvizbBRQ85DL