[6bone] pTLA request by CTN1 - review closes 16 December 2003

Nicolas DEFFAYET nicolas.deffayet@ndsoftware.net
Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:14:25 +0100

Pekka,

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 21:13, Pekka Savola wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Bob Fink wrote:
> > CTN1 has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
> > compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this closes 16 December
> > 2003. Please send your comments to me or the list.
> >
> >    <http://www.ctn1.com>
> >
> > This may be the last 6bone pTLA allocation made as the phaseout plan
> > specifies no new pTLA allocations after the end of this year. Thus if
> > anyone is expecting to request a pTLA, the request must be sent to me no
> > later than 5 December to allow enough review and approval time prior to 31
> > December.
>
> I do not believe this application fulfills the criteria for 2) or 3).
> In particular, CTN1 is clearly a web/server-hosting company; this is
> not backbone operations:

I'm sorry but when i read their website, they have collocation and IP
services (http://www.ctn1.net/colloc.php).

When you sell a rack and IP connectivity, you give a /48 to the customer
that is a end-user.

CTN1 is not a web/server-hosting company.

I support the pTLA request CTN1.

Best regards,

--
Nicolas DEFFAYET, NDSoftware