[6bone] how to hook up?

Richard Welty rwelty@averillpark.net
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:13:54 -0400 (EDT)

warning: this is going to be a fairly naive posting...

i've some interest in getting ipv6 running in my home network. i'm sitting
on a road runner cable modem, and the folks at the road runner noc told me
"try again in 6 months" when i inquired about any potential ipv6 trials on
their network.

so i'd like some advice on how to find someone to tunnel to. i am currently
running an OpenBSD 3.3 firewall gatewaying between road runner and my home
network and gather that it should make for a perfectly adequate terminus
for an IPv6 tunnel. i've found a very nice document already explaining how
to set up the pf firewall rules on the ipv6 side, and on setting up the
endpoint of the tunnel, i just need to find someone to connect to.

thanks in advance,
  richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@averillpark.net