[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - change of review date to 30 October 2002

Sascha Bielski Sascha Bielski <sb@rdns.de>
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 04:15:35 +0100

Dear Laurent Mele, dear 6bone folks,

> This should be great !
> We are now 31 october. May 6bone folks take a decision and finish this flame ?
> This is looks like a "Burn the witch" monty python's powered thread ! We are now over a hundred mail for this.

I've got a simple idea. For now, we have a "review" phase of two
weeks. There should be another test-phase (maybe a month?), with
already allocated pTLA. After that month, the 6bone folk should decide
to keep that new pTLA or to delete it. Then we could see if One is
using this pTLA in the right way. If not, just take that pTLA back.
The right example would be NDSOFTWARE. Let's give a pTLA to NDSOFTWARE
for a test-month. If all is going right (no DMZ pollution from
NDSOFTWARE e.g.) let him keep his pTLA. I think with this solution we
can be satisfied. And no more flames ;-)

-> two weeks review
-> if no "serious" problems like private ASN or unallocated ASN give
"test-pTLA" for a month.
-> after the month another short review "good or not. keep or delete"

Comments are welcome.

--
best regards,
Sascha Bielski                            mailto:sb@rdns.de