[6bone] Re: pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

David Kessens david@IPRG.nokia.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:18:58 -0700

Abdul,

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 01:11:01PM -0500, Abdul Basit wrote:

>  As a matter of fact, being on irc is fun, you meet nice persons
> and get help, it always the case with me.  On the other hand, persons
> working in cisco, motorolla, Nokia are of no real help, I tried to contact
> some persons in Nokia (listed at http://www.nokia.com/ipv6/ ) several
> times , no reply i got,

I am sorry to hear that you tried to contact Nokia but were unable to
get a response.

I would like to find out what the problem was. Please follow up
privately with me and I will see what I can do for you.

I hope this helps,

David K.
---