sTLA alloc policies [Re: [6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002]

David Kessens david@IPRG.nokia.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:55:59 -0700

Pekka,

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 05:36:10PM +0300, Pekka Savola wrote:

> Oh, Nokia must also have colored the truth slightly..

What are you trying to insinuate here ?!?
Please refrain from such comments if you don't know the details.

We got our address space under the old rules. Despite this, it really
shouldn't be too hard for any large multinational company to show
plans for assigning address space to 200 other organizations. No need
to color the truth at all.

David K.
---