[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:01:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Sabri Berisha wrote:

> On 19 Oct 2002, Nicolas DEFFAYET wrote:
>
> > > - Can't he get some IPv6 space from his upstreams?
> >
> > No, i want announce a pTLA.
>
> I want a pony. But unless I give a really good reason for it, my
> girlfriend will never allow me to get me one.

And I want a 4-bay vertical array for 160m, and two 96-ft freestanding
towers (you have to have redundancy ya know) each with a FluidMotion
SteppIR 3-element 20m-6m yagi, an M2 80M3LLA 3-element 80m yagi and an M2
40M4LLDD 4-element 40m yagi, all fed with 1-7/8 hardline, positioned by an
M2 OR2800P-DC prop-pitch positioner with with the set capable of being
operated as a phased array.

You arrange that and I'll support the NDSoftware pTLA request - screw the
rest of you!  I want my antenna farm!

Bwahahahahah!