[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 00:19:19 +0200

Nicolas DEFFAYET [mailto:nicolas.deffayet@ndsoftware.net] wrote:

> On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 23:48, Jeroen Massar wrote:
> > Nicolas DEFFAYET [mailto:nicolas.deffayet@ndsoftware.net] wrote:
> >
> > > On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 23:28, Jeroen Massar wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't reply anymore to your stupid questions.
> >
> > Does this also mean that you DROP your pTLA request?
>
> No, I need always a pTLA.
Again: explain why.

> Why you are jealous ?
Jealous? I can't be jealous at somebody who requires a pTLA for itself.
I am quite happy with the small assignement I got from my uplink.
Which is quite enough.

> > If you are not capable of answering simple questions you
> should not be
> > eligible for a pTLA either.
>
> You are funny.
I wonder what is so funny about all of this?

> And if i don't want answer to your stupid questions ?
>
> It's not in RFC2772.
Then don't. That's your choice. You requested it.
Also RFC stands for Request for comments, it isn't a STD yet.

> > Now finally for some constructive message to Nico:
> >
> > You are trying and wanting to do constructive things for IPv6.
> > But you really really have to realize that NOT everybody can have a
> > pTLA.
>
> Why IPNG.NL have a pTLA and a sTLA ?
> Please justify this.
As I said before, they don't have any.