[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

Nicolas DEFFAYET nicolas.deffayet@ndsoftware.net
19 Oct 2002 23:00:37 +0200

On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 22:41, Jeroen Massar wrote:

> > I will move the 3 /32 in the pTLA.
> >
> > For the moment, i use:
> _I_ use.

Why do you play with words ?
It's funny for you ?

> > /35 DELEGATION (/48, /44, /40)
> For what? Llama's? Vhosts? Mirrors?

read my request of pTLA to Bob Fink.

> > /35 IPV6-FR
> > /36 NEXTGENCOLLECTIVE
> > /36 NDSOFTWARE
> >
> > A lot of /24 and /28 pTLA use only one /48 in their pTLA...
> >
> > I hope that you see that i need a pTLA.
>
> No I don't see any reason for a pTLA.
> I do see a reason for making a numberplan.
> How many users are in this 3x /32?
> A very big ISP can provide IPv6 to whole china with it.
> How many 'users' are there in NDSOFTWARE that you need
> and can justify a /36 ???

Why you need know my number plan ?
Other pTLA didn't published their number plan for get their pTLA...

http://www.fnix6.net.net/, this URL is in my request of pTLA

> > > Where is the "rest" of NDSoftware (Nicolas DEFFAYET Software).
> >
> > I'm the founder of NDSoftware, yes NDSoftware = Nicolas DEFFAYET
> > Software.
> > NDSoftware exist since 03/2000.
> > I use "I" for call NDSoftware because it's my company.
> And nobody else now is there?
> Who are the other people mentioned in _your_ whois ?

It's like you said "my family".

It's people who work on the IPv6 project with me.

> > > You don't need a pTLA, you need a delegation from NERIM,
> > they are your
> > > upstream.
> >
> > No, i need a pTLA.
>
> I again. YOU don't need a pTLA.
> WHY ? Oh I'll spell it again : W.H.Y.
> Thats: Double-U, Ache, Why: Why.
>
> First justify WHY _your company_ needs it.
> Then rememeber that it's for EXPERIMENTAL purposes
> So you can't use it COMMERCIALLY.
>
> And again I ask you, if you reply and _your company_ still
> want to request a pTLA: answer the above questions in full without
> cutting.

I need a pTLA, i have sent my request with my justification to Bob Fink
and he had sent to this mailing list.
Read it before ask why why why !

Ask other pTLA why they have a pTLA...