[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer@gitoyen.net
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:46:47 +0200

On Saturday 19 October 2002, at 22 h 34,
Nicolas DEFFAYET <nicolas.deffayet@ndsoftware.net> wrote:

> LIR != god of Internet

Yes, to become a LIR, you need to be a demi-god, you need to be able to
understand RIPE documents and to format properly a request.

> FNIX6 is the first french IPv6 Internet Exchange.
> IPv6 Internet Exchange = IPv6 only

Unlike what happens in the novel "1984", you cannot redefine the language at
will. For everybody, a "IPv6 Internet Exchange" is an IX where you can run
IPv6. You know it fairly well but you choosed, by pure dishonesty, to use the
sentence "the first french IPv6 Internet Exchange" knowing it would confuse
people.

BTW, I have just started to manufacture the first floating-point processor in
the world (yes, other processors do floating-point calculations but mine is
the first to perform only FP operations).

> Check all french IX websites, you will find that FNIX6 is the first that
> offer IPv6 without IPv4.

I agree. If you are intellectually honest, you will change your signature to :

FNIX6 is the first french Internet Exchange without IPv4