[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

Nicolas DEFFAYET nicolas.deffayet@ndsoftware.net
19 Oct 2002 22:34:50 +0200

On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 21:54, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> On Saturday 19 October 2002, at 20 h 6,
> "Christian Nickel" <dragon@tdoi.org> wrote:
>
> > I recieved the following mail from a french LIR that wants to stay anonymous:
>
> As a French LIR myself, I can say that I find annoying that cowards' comments
> are forwarded to the 6bone list.

LIR != god of Internet

> Nicolas Deffayet is obnoxious enough with what he does publicly (such as
> pretending his toy is the "first IPv6 IXP in France"). No need to add
> anonymous accusations.

FNIX6 is the first french IPv6 Internet Exchange.
IPv6 Internet Exchange = IPv6 only

Why do you don't want see the reality ?
Check all french IX websites, you will find that FNIX6 is the first that
offer IPv6 without IPv4.

> > >time to deploy native IPv6, we are truely sad to see that a kid playing
> > >with some PCs running Zebra could annihilate all of those efforts.
>
> That b...s...t about Zebra (which we use in production) is one more thing that
> should warn 6bone readers against that anonymous comment.

Yes, Zebra is very stable.

Best Regards,

Nicolas DEFFAYET