[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

Rico Gloeckner rico@noris.net
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:38:16 +0200

Ok, let me rephrase you:
| I close tunnels to small local Peers because i want to peer with Large
| Peers around the world.

Did I understand you correctly?

If so, i hope all your Peers will decrease the Priority to you to a very
minimum, because this is the best Way to fuck up IPv6-Routing.

	-rg

PS: I dont see how colocated Boxes qualify for the Attribute "IX",
let it be alone "First IPv6 IX in $TLD", if so there were sure some more
IPv6-only IXs before you in your TLD.